Wednesday, July 7, 2010

like the rising sun that shines:)

today is going to be a beautiful day. i give it to You, Lord.

the most encouraging thing for me to do is listen to SLA songs first thing in the morning. It gets my heart in the right place to live the day for someone greater than me.

We are,
Living to make Your Name high Jesus
Living to make Your Name high Jesus You,
Gave what the world couldn't offer us
Say what they want, Say what they want
We are free!

We are free!
thats such a powerful statement. We are free in Christ. My heart is overjoyed because i no longer have to worry about this world, He has it taken care of. In Him i am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free to live for Him. I am free to run as hard as i can towards Him and let the world fall away.

so i'm not shaken. and i'm not letting go!

No comments:

Post a Comment