Friday, July 16, 2010

χέρια και τα πόδια του Θεού

χέρια και τα πόδια του Θεού- The hands and feet of God. I hear this saying all the time in songs and sayings, "Go and be the hand and feet of God," "I want to be Your hands and feet."

It means i want to do Your work, God. It means i surrender my pride to you. i hand over my day for Your will. Take it from me, help me live for You today. I want to live for the One who keeps on forgiving me, who keeps on loving no matter what, who is always there. i want to live for You and You alone. Bring me to my knees, show me where i can love today in this broken and hurting town. i want to be Your hands and feet and show Your lovingkindness. i don't want to fade into the culture, i dont want to slip back into the world. Help me stand out for You today, Lord. David was called "The man after God's own heart." i want to leave a legacy like him, i want to strive to be "The woman after God's own heart." Keep me strong in You, i give You my day, my life, as a living sacrifice. i love You, i praise You, i want to be Your hands and feet. Make me the χέρια και τα πόδια του Θεού today.

No comments:

Post a Comment