Saturday, January 14, 2012

purpose

i had a beautiful revelation this morning:
being single is a gift that i dont want to take for granted.
i get to pour into and be poured into by one Groom
i have no stress of finding "the one" because He is better than any one here
i trust that He will take care of me and sustain me, giving me exactly what i need when i need it.
right now i dont need any significant guy besides my God, my daddy, and my brother.

someone once told me that you meet the people you love the most when you are doing what you most love. so on the days when i give Jesus my all, on the days when i am worshiping, on the days when i am living most like Christ-i know thats a day when ill meet those people who will impact my life the most. so ill focus on those and leave the daydreaming of mr. right to the chickflicks.

boyfriends are so overrated anyways. i just want Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment